IMPORTANT – PLEASE CAREFULLY READ AND UNDERSTAND THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE & SALE (THESE “TERMS”) BEFORE ACCESSING, USING, OR SUBSCRIBING OR PLACING AN ORDER OVER WWW.DROPSHIPUSA.IO OR OTHER OF OUR SITES WHICH LINK TO THESE TERMS.
THESE TERMS CONTAIN DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTIES AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITIES INCLUDING ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER PROVISIONS THAT WAIVE YOUR RIGHT TO A COURT HEARING, RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL, AND RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION (SEE SECTIONS 11, 17, 18, AND 19). ARBITRATION IS MANDATORY AND IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY AND ALL DISPUTES UNLESS SPECIFIED BELOW IN SECTION 19. THESE TERMS FORM AN ESSENTIAL BASIS OF OUR AGREEMENT.
The use of www.dropshipusa.io or other sites to which these Terms are linked (each, a “Website”), owned and maintained by Dropshipusa LLC d/b/a DropshipUSA (“DropshipUSA,” “we,” “our,” “us”), are governed by these Terms. We offer the Website, including all information, tools, and services available from the Website to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms and conditions stated herein. By accessing, using, subscribing, or placing an order over the Website, you and your business (including any sub users you may have) agree to the terms and conditions set forth herein. If you do not agree to these Terms in their entirety, you are not authorized to use the Website in any manner or form whatsoever.
THIS IS A BINDING AGREEMENT. THESE TERMS TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT AND DATA PROCESSING ADDENDUM FORM A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT (THE “AGREEMENT”) BETWEEN YOU AND YOUR BUSINESS (“YOU”) AND DROPSHIPUSA. THIS AGREEMENT GOVERNS YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY DROPSHIPUSA, ANY ORDER YOU PLACE THROUGH THE WEBSITE, BY TELEPHONE, OR OTHER ACCEPTED METHOD OF PURCHASE AND, AS APPLICABLE, YOUR USE OR ATTEMPTED USE OF THE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OFFERED ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE. PLEASE PRINT AND RETAIN A COPY OF THIS AGREEMENT FOR YOUR RECORDS.
SECTION 1 – WEBSITE USE
The Website is intended for businesses operated by adults. If you use the Website, you are affirming that you are at least 18 years old or the legal age of majority in your state or province of residence (whichever is greater), operate a business, have the legal capacity to enter into a binding contract with us, and have read this Agreement and understand and agree to its terms.
SECTION 2 – WEBSITE USER CONDUCT AND RESTRICTIONS - LICENSE TERMS
All aspects of our Website are protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws, including all content, information, design elements, text material, logos, taglines, metatags, hashtags, photographic images, testimonials, personal stories, icons, video and audio clips, and downloads. No material on the Website may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, uploaded, displayed, posted, or transmitted in any way whatsoever. The DropshipUSA trademark and logo are proprietary marks of DropshipUSA, and the use of those marks is strictly prohibited. Nothing herein gives you the right to use, copy, register as a domain name, reproduce, or otherwise display any logo, tagline, trademark, trade name, copyrighted material, patent, trade dress, trade secret, or confidential information owned by DropshipUSA.
Subject to your continued strict compliance with these Terms, DropshipUSA provides to you a revocable, limited, non-exclusive, royalty-free, non-sublicensable, non-transferable license to use the Website. You acknowledge and agree that you do not acquire any ownership rights in any material protected by intellectual property laws.
You agree not to use or attempt to use the Website or any software provided by DropshipUSA, whether alone, or in conjunction with other software or hardware, in any unlawful manner or a manner harmful to DropshipUSA. You further agree not to commit any harmful or unlawful act or attempt to commit any harmful or unlawful act on or through the Website or through use of any software or hardware including, but not limited to, refraining from:
* HARMFUL OR PROHIBITED ACTS. Any dishonest or unethical business practice; any violation of the law; infliction of harm to DropshipUSA’s reputation; hacking and other digital or physical attacks on the Website; scraping, crawling, downloading, screen-grabbing, or otherwise copying content on the Website and/or transmitting it in any way we haven’t specifically permitted; introducing, transmitting, or storing viruses or other malicious code; interfering with the security or operation of the Website; framing or mirroring the Website; creating, benchmarking, or gathering intelligence for a competitive offering; infringing another party’s intellectual property rights, including failing to obtain permission to upload/transfer/display works of authorship; intercepting or expropriating data; deceptive manipulation of media; and the violation of the rights of DropshipUSA or any third party;
* “SPAMMING” AND UNSOLICITED COMMUNICATIONS. We have zero tolerance for spam and unsolicited communications. Any communications sent or authorized by you reasonably deemed “spamming,” or any other unsolicited solicitations (including without limitation postings on social media or third party blogs) will be deemed a material threat to DropshipUSAs’ reputation and to the rights of third parties. It is your obligation, exclusively, to ensure that all business communications comply with state and local anti-spamming or analogous laws.
* OFFENSIVE COMMUNICATIONS. Any communication sent, posted, or authorized by you, including without limitation postings on any website operated by you, or social media or blog, which are: sexually explicit, obscene, vulgar, or pornographic; offensive, profane, hateful, threatening, harmful, inciting, defamatory, libelous, harassing, or discriminatory; misleading, false, or misinforming; graphically violent; or solicitous of unlawful behavior.
* SENSITIVE INFORMATION. You will not import, or incorporate into, any contact lists or other content you upload to any website, software, or other electronic service hosted, provided by or connected to DropshipUSA, any of the following information: social security numbers, national insurance numbers, credit card data, passwords, security credentials, bank account numbers, or sensitive personal, health or financial information of any kind.
* ILLEGAL BUSINESS ACTIVITY. Any promotion of illegal business activity, including without limitation multi-level marketing (except in compliance with the FTC’s Business Guidance Concerning Multi-Level Marketing, promoting the sale or use of illegal drugs (including but not limited to Marijuana-derived CBD Oil); or infringing or promoting the infringement of the intellectual property rights of another.
In addition to the foregoing, DropshipUSA requires you to follow these best practices when sending electronic communications:
* Use only permission-based marketing electronic communications lists (i.e., lists in which each recipient affirmatively opted-in to receiving those electronic communications).
* Always include a working “unsubscribe” mechanism in each marketing electronic communication that allows the recipient to opt out from your mailing list (receipt/transactional messages that are exempt from “unsubscribe” requirements of applicable law are exempt from this requirement).
* Comply with all requests from recipients to be removed from your mailing list within the earlier of ten (10) days of receipt of the request, or the deadline under applicable law.
* Include in each electronic communication your valid physical mailing address or a link to that information.
* Do not send electronic communications to addresses obtained from purchased or rented lists.
* Do not use third party electronic addresses, domain names, or mail servers without proper permission from the third party.
* Do not routinely send electronic communications to non-specific addresses (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com).
* Do not engage in spamming.
* Do not disguise the origin, or subject matter of, any electronic communications or falsify or manipulate the originating message address, subject line, header, or transmission path information for any electronic communication.
* Do not send offers to obtain or attempt to obtain personal information, or generate leads, for third parties.
* Do not send “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or other types of electronic messages that encourage the recipient to forward the content to strangers.
* Do not send to lists of addresses that are programmatically generated or scraped from the Internet.
* Do not employ sending practices, or have overall message delivery rates, which may cause harm to our services or other users of our services.
* Do not send messages that may be considered junk mail. Some examples of these types of messages include, but are not limited to, messaging related to penny stocks, gambling, multi-level marketing (except in compliance with the FTC’s Business Guidance Concerning Multi-Level Marketing), direct to consumer pharmaceutical sales, and payday loans.
You further agree to conduct yourself and all of your businesses in full compliance with all applicable laws, whether through the use of DropshipUSA or otherwise.
SECTION 3 – ORDER PLACEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE
If you order a service or product, payment must be received by us before your order is accepted. We may require additional information regarding your order if any required information was missing or inaccurate, and may cancel or limit an order any time after it has been placed. Your electronic order confirmation, or any form of confirmation, does not signify our acceptance of your order. You must contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to modify or cancel your pending order. We cannot guarantee that we will be able to amend your order in accordance with your instructions.
All items are subject to availability. We will notify you if any item is not available, the expected availability date, and may offer you an alternative product or service. If the availability of any product or service is delayed and you do not wish to substitute the product or service, upon your request, we will cancel your order and if previously charged, your payment card will be fully refunded for that specific order. We reserve the right to limit the sales of our products and services to any person, geographic region, or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis at our sole and exclusive discretion.
Your purchase order of products and other services is conditioned on you re-affirming your acceptance of this Agreement.
All advertised prices are in, and all payments shall be in, U.S. Dollars.